We are thrilled to welcome you back to live performances this season! To keep our community safe and healthy, this is what you can expect from us when attending a concert:
- Face masks are optional for all guests.
- Disposable masks will continue to be available at each venue for guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the lobby.
- We will be opening our box office and seating earlier to minimize crowding. Weather permitting, for our concerts at The Church of St. John the Divine, the Will Call table may be located outside.
- Some concerts may be performed without an intermission to minimize movement within the performance space
- Tickets for all concerts may be purchased online, including day-of at the venue for a contactless payment option
- Digital versions of our programs will be available, accessible by scanning a QR code or through the ROCO app
- All ROCO staff, musicians, and other personnel have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Protocols may vary between venues. We will continue to monitor transmission rates in the Greater Houston area and will adjust these protocols accordingly throughout the season.
If you are not comfortable attending concerts in-person with the guidelines we have put in place, you can watch our free concert livestreams at our Facebook page, YouTube channel, or website at ROCO.org/live.
We hope to see you soon, in-person or virtually!