As we look forward to our 16th season ahead, “Color & Light”, we’d like to share with you how ROCO is adapting programming in response to the COVID-19 crisis – maintaining the utmost safety of our artists and audiences, while innovating to continue our musical conversation with you.
What to expect:
• All concerts will be presented as free, non-ticketed livestreams. Following public health recommendations on gatherings, we will not have any in-person audiences through at least January 2021. We will assess the ability to welcome you in-person for spring concerts in the coming months.
• Artists, programs, and repertoire may be subject to change.
• Our ROCOrooters music education program for children is going virtual! Learn more about this exciting new format – presented on seven dates this season.
• Due to technical and logistical limitations, the following events will not take place: December’s ROCO Unchambered, Yuletide Brunch & Brass, Beer & Brass at St. Arnold Brewery, and Peter and the Raptor.
• We will continue to monitor public health conditions related to COVID-19, and we will keep you updated if further concert changes are necessary.
While this season may look a little different, the unique musical experiences ROCO creates and the connections we foster with our audiences through these remain the same.
Now more than ever, we look to the power of music to comfort and heal, and we are glad to be able to share audio and video of our past live performances with audiences anytime, anywhere through our website’s Listening Room, ROCO’s YouTube channel, and through popular streaming services, such as Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, Pandora, etc.
We hope you will enjoy exploring our digital archives and continue to be inspired by our performances, even if we are unable to gather together in the concert hall.
If you have questions or concerns about your ROCO tickets, please contact us at [email protected]roco.org, or at 713-665-2700 (email is preferred, as our staff are working from home).
We are truly thankful for each of you and deeply appreciate your support of ROCO.
Please know we are wishing you, your loved ones, and our entire global community continued good health, safety, and resolve as we all navigate these rough waters together to the other side.
Alecia Lawyer, Founder and Artistic Director Amy Gibbs, Managing Director