Accessibility is one of ROCO’s core values. We achieve this through creating an inclusive atmosphere, offering pay-what-you-wish and donated tickets, and partnering with schools and organizations. Season 17 programming will expand ROCO’s reach and allow for individuals to build relationships with ROCO musicians in even more innovative ways.
ROCO offers a variety of accessibility services* and initiatives for our patrons, including but not limited to:
- Braille and large print programs
- Sighted guides to assist patrons walking to their seat
- Assisted listening devices
- Audio recorded program information and program notes via the ROCO Houston app
- Complimentary valet parking
- Sensory-friendly accommodations
- NEW Pay What You Wish ticketing model
Our other access initiatives, including ROCO Anytime, Anywhere and ROCO on the Go, provide further opportunities for ROCO to engage with the community outside the concert hall. Follow the links for more information about each program.
*Services vary depending on the venue – please contact Rachael Fernandez, Production and Access Manager, to inquire about or request a specific service.